INSTRUCTION FOR STORAGE OF ELECTRICIAN’S GLOVES AND PRECAUTION S TO BE TAKEN BEFORE & AFTER USE.
1. Electrician gloves should be stored in cool place, free from deleterious effects of a container & should not be exposed to heat or light unnecessarily above 27c.
2. Avoid contact with solvents, oil, grease turpentine motor a spirit & strong acids.
3. While keeping gloves in Tool-Box of line man and outdoor workers, It should be protected from Sharp Tools & oily Rags and cloth.
4.For Removing insulting compounds spread on surface of glove should be quickly wiped with solvents like carbon tetra chloride, acetone and then immediately to be washed with clean water & oried thoroughly by means heated air (at max Temperature 65c)
5. If gloves are wet it should be dried completely by means of heated air (Max Temp 65c) before use.
6. Gloves when not in use should be dusted with Talc powder or French chalk powder.
7. Gloves that are used frequently should be retested at intervals of not more than 6 months. Gloves that are only occasionally should be retested after use and in any events. At intervals of not more than 12 months. Gloves head in Stores should be retested at intervals not exceeding 12 months.